Sign in to follow this  
Oleg

All coins disappered from NAV wallet!!!! Please help!!!!

Oleg    0

I transferred  all my NAV coins to Binance. They never arrived. It has been 24 hour!!! They did not come back to the wallet either!

I have updated the latest version. Nothing changed!!!

Please help! What is wrong with NAV wallet? It has never happened with other coins. Please help!

NAV.png

NAV2.png

IfaqYurmama    0
On 7.1.2018 at 8:09 PM, Oleg said:

I transferred  all my NAV coins to Binance. They never arrived. It has been 24 hour!!! They did not come back to the wallet either!

I have updated the latest version. Nothing changed!!!

Please help! What is wrong with NAV wallet? It has never happened with other coins. Please help!

NAV.png

NAV2.png

Those transactions never went through. Please update to the latest version of the wallet: https://navtechservers.com/navcore-4-1-0/

Bernadette    0

I hope someone helps you, because I am facing the same situation!  I know Binance did an update recently, hopefully it has to do with that and they will arrive.

bocyaj    9

Hi @Bernadette

Binance is up to date and should have received the coins... as long as everything is good on your end.

Can you please read the pinned post in the Nav Coin Core wallet support section.

You need to make sure your wallet is on latest release and that it is in sync.

PS: I also moved this over to the Nav Core section of the forum as that is where it belongs.

If you are still having issues, please provide txid of the transfer.

@Oleg if you are still having the same issue, please perform a repair wallet as that should get you fixed up.

Thanks,

Bocyaj.