Entrepreneur42

Navcoin Paper Wallet - new user questions

Dear Navcoin Technical Support,

I have a couple of n00b questions regarding the Navcoin paper wallet.

1. What are the chances when I randomly generate an address, that another user would generate the same?
  2. If the paper wallet address contains funds, then is swiped (say into Coinomi), can I continue using that same paper wallet address (to deposit or withdraw Navcoin), or do I need to generate another one?

Thank you for your time.  I believe Navcoin is the foremost cryptocurrency out there.

Cheers,

Ty

IfaqYurmama    0
On 6.1.2018 at 12:05 PM, Entrepreneur42 said:

Dear Navcoin Technical Support,

I have a couple of n00b questions regarding the Navcoin paper wallet.

1. What are the chances when I randomly generate an address, that another user would generate the same?
  2. If the paper wallet address contains funds, then is swiped (say into Coinomi), can I continue using that same paper wallet address (to deposit or withdraw Navcoin), or do I need to generate another one?

Thank you for your time.  I believe Navcoin is the foremost cryptocurrency out there.

Cheers,

Ty

1. Non-existant

2. You can still send coins and access them with your private keys. Please do not use Coinomi. If you wish to access your funds you should go through the Nav Coin Core Wallet

On 6.1.2018 at 9:39 PM, Entrepreneur42 said:

One follow up question,

Is it possible to view the balance of a paper wallet?

Thank you,

Ty

Yes, go to chainz.cryptoid.info/nav/ and enter the address of your paper wallet.