Jump to content
ericklei

Navcoin trading via litebit.eu is not possible?

Recommended Posts

ericklei    0

Hi, I don't know if you can do anything about it, but it is not possible to trade in navcoin since yesterday with litebit.eu. They give no information except that another server is in maintenance.

on the website: Maintenance; Due to maintenance on another exchange, we can not trade or sell this cryptocurrency. 

what can be the reason and what can i do to trade? 

kind regards

Edited by ericklei

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bocyaj    9

Hi ericklei,

litebit uses either Bittrex or Poloniex as a proxy to trade, so until those wallets are online, you will have to wait.  I have posted a pinned topic in the exchanges section with latest update.

Thanks,

Bocyaj.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shadje    0

Hi there, 

i removed the navcoins from litebit to the navcoin wallet yesterday, but i can see nothing one my account.

it stil empty. On the litebit site stands that the are send to my adres from the wallet.

first i let my computer dowloaded al the blocks, and now he is finished and stil nothing in my wallet.

maybie somebody can help me, ore have an answer why.

 

thnx from The Netherlands.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stevensnl    0

same here.

I transferred my coins on Tuesday from litebit to my local wallet application. Till now (Thursday) the coins still didn’t arrive in my wallet. On the blockexplorer I can see that the coins left my litebit wallet, but I can’t see where they are at the moment.

I’v send an email to the litebit supportdesk yesterday, but they didn’t answer yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shadje    0

Steven,

 

Je bent Nederlander lees ik.

Hoe heb jij kunnen zien dat ze in de blockchain waren ?, of heb je alleen gezien dat ze bij litebit uit je wallet zijn net als ik.

Hopelijk komt het allemaal goed, en krijgen we ook een antwoord op onze vragen.

 

Gr,

Shadje

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shadje    0

What a Forum is this ! , they dont answer any mails ore give reply on email. and the worst is that i after one week not have my nav coins in the wallet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IfaqYurmama    0
On 14.12.2017 at 3:46 PM, stevensnl said:

same here.

I transferred my coins on Tuesday from litebit to my local wallet application. Till now (Thursday) the coins still didn’t arrive in my wallet. On the blockexplorer I can see that the coins left my litebit wallet, but I can’t see where they are at the moment.

I’v send an email to the litebit supportdesk yesterday, but they didn’t answer yet.

 

On 13.12.2017 at 9:12 PM, Shadje said:

Hi there, 

i removed the navcoins from litebit to the navcoin wallet yesterday, but i can see nothing one my account.

it stil empty. On the litebit site stands that the are send to my adres from the wallet.

first i let my computer dowloaded al the blocks, and now he is finished and stil nothing in my wallet.

maybie somebody can help me, ore have an answer why.

 

thnx from The Netherlands.

What Wallet version are you two on?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
monty    0

Best
I also had that problem very annoying!
I was seated at my laptop every day for one week.
and occasionally the market opens just the coins that they want!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shadje    0

Hi there,

i reply one your questions in our discussion, but til now i have no answer from you. Maybe you wil look again to,my answers.

i send the transaction id and wallet id to you. And now every time when i want to respond tomthe questions the program say you need firs clean up your inbox, but there is only one mail in ?.

Litebit tells me that the adres was wrong, but it is the adres directly copied from my wallet, so what can be wrong, i did nothing wrong.

hopefully you wil look at it.

thnx,

Shadje

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shadje    0

First everebody the best wishes for 2018,

but why dont get i no response on my answers ore reply,s from the members of this forum.

i almost think that it true what they say ober the navcoin, that it it is a big fake. Because when you ask a question in every other forum they aswer very quick but her it looks like that they don,t care.

mayby it is for the most people here normal that you lose 600.- dollar, not lose,  but i must work more than a week for it.

and i am very sik of it, and did is why,crypto currency gose great it now why.

Greeting from holland,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
albixcoin    0

same here.

I transferred my coins on 31/12 from litebit to my local wallet application. Till now (01/01) the coins still didn’t arrive in my wallet. On the blockexplorer I can see that the coins left my litebit wallet, but I can’t see where they are at the moment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shadje    0

Litebit answer me that they see the transfer, but it seems to be a wallet where several adressen are linked on.

So i think that NAV coin must take there resposibilitie and solve the problem, because it is not normal that when they have a wallet and the coins never arrive because someone steeling from us.

and when do they answer on this forum, the last reaction was on 28 december, ore are those members also fake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shadje    0
On 3-1-2018 at 8:50 AM, Shadje said:

Litebit answer me that they see the transfer, but it seems to be a wallet where several adressen are linked on.

So i think that NAV coin must take there resposibilitie and solve the problem, because it is not normal that when they have a wallet and the coins never arrive because someone steeling from us.

and when do they answer on this forum, the last reaction was on 28 december, ore are those members also fake.

NVVJ43XHxi7MZjtUr4EV4thLQejVvSbwTN                            this is the adres what belongs to me, and where they bin send to, mayby can any body                                                                                                             else help me to find them back.

Edited by Shadje

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stevensnl    0
On 22-12-2017 at 1:12 PM, IfaqYurmama said:

 

What Wallet version are you two on?

I'm using v4.1.0.0-9fa6d3b-dirty (64-bit) and the application is up to date in regards to the blocks. The thing is that, when I check the block explorer (https://chainz.cryptoid.info/nav/), there is no incoming transfer on my wallet address. When I check the sending wallet address I get lost in a lot of transactions so I can't see where my coins went. Probably this has got something to do with the fact that litebit does the transfers via another exchange like bittrex or so.

It really annoys me that the people at Litebit haven’t replied my email, not even after almost 4 weeks!

My new address is NPtqp1jZwzwopSHH9K9xQpfXy2tt9eGqmH

 I hope somebody can solve this issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stevensnl    0
On 7-1-2018 at 8:17 AM, stevensnl said:

I'm using v4.1.0.0-9fa6d3b-dirty (64-bit) and the application is up to date in regards to the blocks. The thing is that, when I check the block explorer (https://chainz.cryptoid.info/nav/), there is no incoming transfer on my wallet address. When I check the sending wallet address I get lost in a lot of transactions so I can't see where my coins went. Probably this has got something to do with the fact that litebit does the transfers via another exchange like bittrex or so.

It really annoys me that the people at Litebit haven’t replied my email, not even after almost 4 weeks!

My new address is NPtqp1jZwzwopSHH9K9xQpfXy2tt9eGqmH

 I hope somebody can solve this issue.

Problem has been solved by Litebit. I now have the coins in my wallet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shadje    0
1 hour ago, stevensnl said:

Problem has been solved by Litebit. I now have the coins in my wallet.

How did you do that, they told me that they can not solve the problem at Litebit.

 

1 hour ago, stevensnl said:

Problem has been solved by Litebit. I now have the coins in my wallet.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×