MRnav

Staking

3 posts in this topic

I have over 10,000 nav coin and have been staking for about 6 days.   For the first 3 days i received no payouts.   I turned my computer on for 24/7 mode and after 1 day I received a payout of a little over 4 NAVCOIN for staking.

I have not received another payout since.

Is that a normal rate of return on staking?  How many coins do you have to hold in a staking wallet to get a more consistent payout?

That is a complex question as it depends on difficulty which in turn is based partially on total of coins staked.

See https://chainz.cryptoid.info/nav/#!extraction      for info on how many coins are staking ~27Mil are staking right now.

Before the segwit voting started I had a 5000 Nav wallet that staked about 1 day. it now has ~9500 now last stake was 5/4 and it was an orphan.

So I think it is there are a lot more coins staking now we each stake less often but get more coin per stake.

A 100k wallet is staking every 2-8 hours and that is still pretty inconsistent.  Wish I had a 1000000 wallet to tell you about.

Not quite true, i Have 2000 coins and been staking for about 3 months now in that amount of time I have only staked 3 times for a total of 3.8 nav. Very disappointing considering we were promised 5% return now the wallet is not staking anymore it just sits at 0 minutes stake time and the status does not change. I have tried everything from updating the wallet to frequently refreshe it.